my favourite quotes about love

Tänään ajattelin jakaa muutamia suosikkilausahduksiani rakkaudesta.

 ♥ ♥ ♥

"Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours."

"My atoms have always loved your atoms."

"I just want somebody who will never stop choosing me."

"Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you."

"And sometimes, just sometimes, when people say forever... they mean it."

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

"You know you really love someone when you don't hate them for breaking your heart."

"You can't find love in the same place you lost it."

"Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation."

"If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one."

"It is possible to be in love with you just because of who you are." - Maggie Stiefvater

"Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it." - A. A. Milne

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A. A. Milne

"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary." - Oscar Wilde

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." - John Green

"When someone else's happiness your happiness, that is love." - Lana Del Rey

"When he whispers: "You love me, real or not real?", I tell him: "Real."" - Suzanne Collins

 ♥:lla Seela

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit